Product Warranty for Tech Murah
This document is intended to explain techmurah.com warranty service policies.
If you need further clarifications, we can be contacted by the following ways:
• Office Phone : +6003 7885 0805
• Online Sales Team : +60011 5986 0797
*Techmurah.com Service Standards and Responsibilities*
*techmurah.com Care Centre*
The techmurah.com Care Centre will provide all level of services and support for any products sold by techmurah.com to dealers as well as to our customers.
The 1st level of service and support includes:
- Hotline service to dealers and customers.
- Technical problem reporting and solving.
- Provides carry-in and/or on-site service to customers
- Pre and post sales consultancy to dealers and customers in areas of expertise e.g. product knowledge, product specifications and etc.
The 2nd level of service and support includes:
- Laptop / Desktop / Phone repairs for both warranty and Out-Of-Warranty.
All products to be serviced are carried in the techmurah.com service centre.
techmurah.com Care Centre business hours are Mondays to Fridays 9.00am to 6.00pm
Address : No 6, Jalan PJU 3/40, PJU 3 Sunway Damansara, 47810, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- techmurah.com hereby warrants that the refurbished products you have purchased (“Product”) is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period applicable to the Product as defined in the Limited Product Warranty (“Warranty Period”).
- The Warranty Period commences on the date of purchase of the Product.
- The sales receipt or your purchase invoice showing the date of purchase of the Product and duly filled Warranty Instructions, showing the serial number and date of purchase of the Product, is the proof of the date of purchase. Customers may be asked to furnish proof of ownership and date of purchase by showing the sales receipt/purchase invoice/warranty card. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser, and is non-transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases, leases or otherwise obtains the product from the original purchaser.
- Within the warranty period, techmurah.com authorized service provider will, at no additional charge; perform repair or replacement of defects in workmanship or parts covered by this warranty.
- Transportation charges or logistic will be bear by dealers or customers even during the warranty period, sending and receiving.
- All exchanged parts and products replaced under warranty service will become the property of techmurah.com reserves the right to replace defective parts with any serviceable used parts that meet the performance specifications of new parts.
- This warranty shall be rendered null and void if :
a. The Product is damaged due to transportation, fall, weather, extreme temperatures, shock, improper use, mishandling or negligence after the purchase of the Product.
b. The Product is damaged as a result of natural disaster or acts of God, e.g. fire, flood, lightning.
c. The Product is damaged as a result of connection to irregular voltage sources.
d. The Product is installed, maintained, operated or use other than in accordance with the instructions provided by techmurah.com in relation to the Product.
e. The Product is altered, modified and repaired by a party not authorized by techmurah.com.
f. The Product is not purchased from techmurah.com or through techmurah.com authorized dealers, distributors or resellers.
g. The customer cannot provide the sales receipt or purchase invoice or the Warranty card is lost, damaged or tampered.
h. The Warranty period has expired.
- The warranty does not cover : –
a. Transportation, delivery and/or incidental costs incurred in the fulfilment of this warranty.
b. Any software preloaded on or otherwise sold with the Product. All software is provided as is and techmurah.com disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranty of non-infringement of third-party rights, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. techmurah.com does not warrant that the software will be error free or that the software will meet the customers’ requirements.
c. Damage to or loss of any programs, data or removable storage media. The customer is responsible for saving (backing up) any programs, data or removable storage media. The customer is advised to backup essential programs and data before allowing or sending for service.
d. Parts requiring replacement due to normal wear and tear, corrosion, rust or stain (including expendable or consumable parts).
e. Products where the model number or serial number has been removed altered or obliterated from the product.
f. Defects or damage arising from computer virus attacks; or
g. Defects or damage caused by the use of third party optional products or consumables in conjunction with the product.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Product is entitled to DOA (Defective-On-Arrival) claim should the Product fails within five (5) calendar days upon new installation. The product must be in complete set as original and scratch/damage free. techmurah.com reserves the right to repair the product if it has been discontinued.
- Warranty support will be provided only during normal office hours 9am till 6pm.
- For the period in which the on-site warranty service is applicable, techmurah.com reserves the right to courier the replacement module to the customer, should it from preliminary investigations determined that the failure in the product is due to externally connected modules such as the keyboard or mouse.
- Repaired /replaced Laptop / PCs or part thereof will be warranted for the balance of the original warranty period or SIX (06) months from the date of repair/replacement whichever is longer.
- techmurah.com will, at its option, repair or replace any hardware found defective at the time of receipt, or which becomes defective within the Warranty Period, except where attributable to misuse, physical damage, accident, repair, or modifications made by a person other than techmurah.com.
- Except as set forth above, there are no other expressed or implied warranties.
- Subject as expressly provided in clause 1, all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Techmurah.com and/or its company, subsidiaries, shareholders, directors, affiliates, authorized dealers, distributors and retailers and authorized service providers shall not be liable to you for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential loss or damages whatsoever (including without limitation, damages for loss of revenue, business, profits, goodwill or contracts, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss), costs, expenses or other claims for compensation howsoever arising (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) from the use of the Product.
- techmurah.com obligation under this warranty is limited to the repair and replacement of any defective materials.
- In the event the Product cannot be repaired, techmurah.com shall at its own discretion, either provide you with a credit note or provide a refund to you or replace the Product with another of similar value (if it is a discontinued product, the replacement shall be an equivalent product either new or reconditioned), in which the amount or value shall take into account the depreciation of the Product. techmurah.com shall also calculate the amount for the above by taking into consideration whether the Product has been discontinued or is out of stocks.
- If any provisions of this warranty are judged to be illegal or unenforceable, the continuation in full force and effect of the remaining provisions will not be prejudiced.
- This warranty is governed under the laws of Malaysia.
Techmurah.com currently does provide add-ons and accessories for sale to our dealers and customers. Due to the long list of parts available, it would not be possible to provide the list here. However, you may refer to our official website at www.techmurah.com
Components are also available from techmurah.com in the event that you wish to repair Out-Of-Warranty goods. Please note that normally, these components sometimes will be out of stock due to high demand in the market. If you wish, you may send the items to us for repairs and based on stocks availability.
A full range of upgrades is available from techmurah.com. We would be able to advice you on the upgrades in view of price/performance and also the cost effectiveness of upgrades.
Please call us at 03 7885 0805 or Sales Team at 011 5986 0797
*Other Services* / *Electronic Repairs*
techmurah.com has a comprehensive repair tool set and diagnostics tools to provide electronic bench repairs (up to component level trouble-shooting) for PCs and other peripherals and all electronic repairs are carried out with suitably qualified technicians.
Please contact techmurah.com Centre if you have equipment that requires repairs. We would be able provide expert advice on the feasibility of such repairs.
Techmurah.com Centre also has workshop facilities. This include trouble-shooting, module swaps and software loading services. For charges please call the techmurah.com centre at 03 7885 0805 or Sales Team at 011 5986 0797.